The 2020 Summer Executive Board will be held virtually through the CDP’s Zoom Account.
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020 – Sunday, July 26, 2020
PLEASE NOTE – REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATIONS!
For those requiring American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters, Real-Time Captions (CART), or any other specific ADA requirements please complete the Accommodations Request Form by July 13, 2020, for CDP staff can make the necessary arrangements.
Executive Board Registration
Registration: Online registration will open Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. Online registration closes Sunday, July 19, 2020, at Midnight. All E-Board Members, Standing Committee Members, Observers and Caucus Member MUST register online by July 19, 2020 at midnight. There will not be registration during the actual Virtual Executive Board meeting.
Executive Representative Registration: $30 | Standing Committee Member Registration: $30 | 2020 DSCC Dues: $60 | Observer Pass: $20 | Caucus Observer Pass: $5
Executive Board Members/Standing Committee Members: To begin registering, please click here.
Observer Credential Request Form – (Non-EBoard Member Registration/CDP Caucus Members) – To request an observer credential, please click here.
After completing E-Board registration, you will be sent a link to sign up for the different meetings you would like to attend. You will need to register for each specific virtual meeting event. Staff will be reviewing who has completed their E-Board registration upon approving the event registration.
All registrants will be automatically registered for the Sunday, July 26th General Session.
If you have any issues, please email: email@example.com
Please read below in its entirety.
Proxy Form – Click Here
Note: If you are sending a proxy, please take the following steps: The deadline to turn proxy for preliminary approval from staff is – Sunday, July 19, 2020, by midnight.
Step 1 Register the Executive Board member for the E-Board event first.
Step 2 The EBoard member and the Proxy MUST complete the proxy form.
Step 3 Send in the proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 Once approved by the CDP Credentials Committee the Proxy will be sent the details to register for the Virtual Executive Board Events for the weekend.
- The proxy holder must be a member of the State Central Committee (DSCC) delegate and not already on the Executive Board (EBoard)
- Holders may not carry more than one proxy
- If you were elected to the EBoard by an Assembly District Election Meeting, the proxy must be registered in the same Assembly District.
- If you were elected to the EBoard by a County Central Committee, the proxy must be a member of the same County Central Committee.
- Proxy forms may be submitted by:
- Scan and email: email@example.com
- Fax: 916-442-5715
- Mail 1830 9th St Sacramento, CA 95811
- Proxy forms are strongly encouraged to be submitted no later than Sunday, July 19, 2020, by midnight
PROXY APPROVAL AND REGISTRATION
- Proxies will be approved by the CDP Credentials Committee at their meeting on Thursday, July 23, 2020, at 6:00 pm. The July 2020 Executive Board Credentialing will end at that time.
- Annual DSCC dues and the EBoard registration fee must be paid or waived by the EBoard Representative ONLY. Only DSCC/EBoard members can request a waiver of dues.
REGISTRATION FEES or MEAL COSTS: If you are unable to attend the Summer Eboard or would like to cancel your registration fees or meal(s), you may request a refund in writing. An administrative fee of $20.00 per person will be deducted from the refund request.
Any ticket purchase below 20 dollars will not be refunded.
All requests must be submitted and received by Sunday, July 12 at 5:00 PM. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
Mail: California Democratic Party
Attn: Refund Department
1830 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
RETURNED CHECK POLICY: Individuals/organizations will be held responsible for any returned checks. All checks returned for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), account closure or other reasons will be subject to a $35.00 returned check charge. Replacement funds, including the returned check charge, will be required in the form of a credit card or money order in order to register at the Summer Eboard (cash payments in excess of $99 are not permissible under FEC/FPPC regulations).
The Training Extravaganza is back by popular demand for the Summer Virtual Executive Board Meeting! Registration for our training sessions is free and open to all Democrats.
*Subject to change
Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
Friday, July 24th, 2020
Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Sunday, July 26th, 2020