- Register to Vote
- Vote by Mail
- Polling Place Locator
- Contact your Local Registrar
- Identification Requirements
Click here to view the California Democratic Party's Primary endorsements.
Register to Vote
Registering to vote is now easier than ever. You can click here to Register online.
Or if you prefer to download a voter registration form and mail it in, click here.
Vote By Mail
If you would like to vote by mail click here to sign up
Polling Place Locator
Click here to find your Election Day polling location.
Contact Your Local Registrar
If you have any questions about your registration status, vote-by-mail ballot or about your County's Election Day process click here to contact your local registrar.
In almost all cases, as a voter you are not required to show any identification to be able to cast a ballot. However, if you are a first-time voter, who registered by mail and did not provide your driver license number, California I.D. number or the last 4 digits of your social security number on the registration form, you may be asked to show a form of I.D. when you arrive at the polls.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A copy of a recent utility bill
- the sample ballot booklet you received from your county elections office or another document sent to you by a government agency
- driver license
- official state identification card
- student identification card showing your name and photograph.
For frequently asked questions, click here.