Yesterday was a huge day for our state and for grassroots Democrats:
- More than 1.2 million new Democrats have registered to vote in California since January 1 -- expanding our lead over Republicans to 16 points.
- In fact, new Democratic voters have outpaced Republicans by a nearly 3-to-1 margin.
- Our endorsed U.S. Senate candidate, Kamala Harris, finished first out of 34 candidates.
- 96% of our CADEM endorsed candidates are on to the general election in November.
- Registered Democrats surpassed Republicans in Nevada County for the first time, and our grassroots efforts there propelled a local Democratic candidate to victory.For the first time ever, more Democrats voted in an Orange County primary than Republicans.
We're taking on Donald Trump in the fall. With our unbeatable grassroots strength, we're going to help elect Kamala Harris to the U.S. Senate. We're going to pass progressive, history-making ballot measures. And we're going to flip some of the most hotly contested U.S. House and Legislative seats in the country.