CDP Now Seeking Interns!
The California Democratic Party believes in providing internship opportunities for students 18 years of age and up interested in the political process by inviting them to be a part of our office team in Sacramento.
* Availability is dependent on staff needs and personal availability.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
* Draft correspondence for general distribution
* Communicate with Democratic Party officials and staff
* Build relationships with Democratic organizations
* Engage in grassroots campaign training and voter registration
* Provide general office support and organization
* Conduct candidate and opposition research
Interns must commit to a minimum of fifteen hours per week. Schedules will be set with CDP staff supervisor.
How to apply
Applications are always welcome. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You will be notified shortly if an opportunity is available.
The California Democratic Party is also seeking graphic design interns, click here to learn more.
* Internships are offered in our Sacramento office. To be eligible you need to live within the greater Sacramento area.